Jul 17, 2013

Trent's email 7/10/13

I'm glad you got all the pictures!  I love the beach.  Love love love love love love love the beach.  I'm going back soon.  I'm working on a homemade souvenir for Becca.  I hope she likes it.  In a month I'll be receiving my final instructions for my travel plans.  I can't wait to get home.  I'll miss the mission so much, but I can't wait to be with you all again, and to live free.
Poor Becca, missing out on cool things because of laziness.  I bet the Parade was really fun, and I love breakfast!  20 sister missionaries???  Were they cute?  Hahaha.  I miss Americans....
I bet most of them are new, and I bet some of them are training missionaries even though they've only been there for three months.  We've had a lot of that.  It's difficult to be a missionary for lots of people, you really have to open up.
Hahaha, there was a parade here... THAT was lame.  Don't talk to me about lame parades.  It was for... I don't even remember what holiday.  Like, June 1 or something.  LAME.
It'll be fun to see some good movies when I get home. Like the Hobbit and Ender's game.  Woo! 
OOOOH, sounds like a great summer project.  I hope you have a blast!
My companion has decided to extend his mission (after some requests from President Douglas) but he won't be staying in Montecristi.  I don't think I'm ready to manage the area by myself, so pray for me, PLEASE!  I love you all.
We have a baptism on Saturday again, a really cool girl who's the neighbor of a member family.  Really strong.  I'm excited.  Manuela!
I'm keeping a good journal so you can all read it.
Love you all!
Elder Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment